Terms of Sale
OLD SOUL RUGS ONLINE TERMS OF SALE INCLUDING SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Updated May 7, 2020
Terms of Sale Old Soul Rugs a division of Landry & Arcari Rugs and Carpeting
All products on this website are subject to availability. Many are unique, one of a kind rugs which are also for sale in our retail showrooms. We continuously monitor the site and do our best to update the availability; there are times when a rug shown on the website may no longer be available.
All product sales on this site are "As-Is." No guarantee or warranty, express or implied, is made of the products, including without limitations, its condition, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, rarity, or historical relevance.
We make every effort to display the colors of our products accurately. Please know the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor or viewing device, and we cannot guarantee the color accuracy of your viewing device.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your new rug will ship for FREE in the Continental United States!
Upon receiving payment in full for your purchase, we will ship at least one individual rug free of charge anywhere in the Continental United States. Shipping charges will apply for all other areas, and returns. Call us at 978-744-5909 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping charges outside of the Continental US.
Handmade rugs are shipped within 2-3 days upon receipt of full payment either by UPS or a common carrier depending on the finished size and dimensions of the package. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your shipment to reach you will vary.
We are not responsible for delays beyond our control, such as trucking delays, production delays, supplier delays, or delays caused by an act of God, natural disasters, or government ordered shut down. Your satisfaction is our priority, as we will always do our best to keep you informed of shipment status.
7 Day Merchandise Credit -
You may return your rug within seven days of receiving in exchange for a merchandise credit. Your credit may be used for any in-stock rug on this Old Soul site.
- The rug must be in the same condition in which you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, we will include a verification of your credit.
- All Customers are responsible for return shipping and insurance charges. Customers located outside of the Continental US will additionally be charged for any local duty and or vat charges.
- Landry & Arcari does not mark-up shipping fees, nor do we charge for packaging or handling if shipping within the Continental United States.
- All returns are required to be adequately wrapped and secured in the original wrapping. If you need new wrapping, please contact us.
- Please call us to arrange your return shipment at 978-744-5909.
Return Shipping Address:
Landry & Arcari Rugs and Carpeting
63 Flint Street
Salem, MA 01970